Pages

emely ibarra

My name is Emely i go to HPIAM
i am 14 about to be 15 teen on may 4 th
this portfolio is about choosing the right it is also for my class.

Thursday, January 10, 2013


You can succeed everyday
My overall study method: I break up studying over several days and over the source of the evening and day, cramming never works for me so I try not to do it. I will have longer sessions on nights before big test, but I never stay up much later than normal before test. I know that if I take test tired the next day I will not do as well as if I was rested
How I’ve overcome an initial bad grade: I usually took over the test or paper to see what I did that the teacher did not want because for me they are not worth getting really upset about. I do well because I know that I know the material however if I do get a bad grade or one lower than I expected I make sure that the next time a test is coming I study more so that I won’t be surprised by the question.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment