Pages

emely ibarra

My name is Emely i go to HPIAM
i am 14 about to be 15 teen on may 4 th
this portfolio is about choosing the right it is also for my class.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013


                    Effective study Methods

                                Part  2

M
y time manage secret: my secrets is to use time wisely. I know that if certain days I do not have time to run errands or hang out with friends even. Each minute of each day is used for something. In thing that works really well for me is to write everything down. I mean everything I write down if t am going to email people, write letters or study it works its works for me to have a planner that goes by the day shows me what I am going to be doing every day helps me plan out my week and days.

If I know that I don’t have time on Tuesday I will try to get more time on Monday or Sunday. I plan ahead especially if am bringing my books and read on the bus/plane/hotel room. Missing classes is killer to make up from but if you are upfront with professors they are usually nice about having to turn things in late or not being in classes.

Choose the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment