Pages

emely ibarra

My name is Emely i go to HPIAM
i am 14 about to be 15 teen on may 4 th
this portfolio is about choosing the right it is also for my class.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


                                                          Work Together

 Here are my final words of  wisdom for students who want  to get better grades in college a big thing that not many will say is to ask for help if you need it not a bad thing to not understand it a bad thing if you don’t do anything about it plan your time out so you are completing everything that need to get done and leave time out so you are completing everything that need to get done and leave time to double check write thing down and have a good time management skills asking for helping fdont understand go to office hours or find a classmate that does understand and is willing to help you if you try hard it will come to you I find myself  thinking that I would have to try harder to fall than I try to succeed it is something that is within me to succeed if that is not who you are then hopefully thing I have done can show you that success is something that is amazing to find good luck

choose the right !  

No comments:

Post a Comment