Pages

emely ibarra

My name is Emely i go to HPIAM
i am 14 about to be 15 teen on may 4 th
this portfolio is about choosing the right it is also for my class.

Monday, January 14, 2013


WORK TOGETHER!

I can and will work as part of the team as long as everyone in the team is willing to do this work I don’t like having pick up the stack but I will if I know that my grade will be harmed otherwise .my greatest academic success was in my first semester when I had to ever been assigned and I was like here you go just write about something I had to argue in favor of or against something but f could be anything from the sky is blue to hypnotism I wrote mine on hypnotism I worked on this paper  for weeks and weeks every night I would be doing research or writing I put so much effort into this paper it ended up benign just under 12 pages but it full on infortormation I turned it in and when I got it back a week or so later I had received the first  A+ of my college career all my hard work paid off because I got the I deserved I was really happy and proud of myself
Choose the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment