Pages

emely ibarra

My name is Emely i go to HPIAM
i am 14 about to be 15 teen on may 4 th
this portfolio is about choosing the right it is also for my class.

Friday, May 24, 2013

The things I'm gonna do today and weekend 

Well the first thing is to pack my stuff and get ready to spent the 4 days weekend  to sleep over my best friends house .
then go to the beach,after that to the movies to watch fast and the fast and furious 6. stay up all night to watch scary movies. go home on Monday and try to sleep as much as i can. also try to make time for my boyfriend. so pretty much have a busy weekend. but its gonna be great. (: 

And if i can sleep over my best friend house then i might visit my grandma at her grave. take my cousin Julio to see his mom. And many other things but there personal things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment